Passionate About Helping To Support You and Your Loved One
Access Child and Family Care (ACFC) is a person- and family-centered, not-for-profit provider of home- and community-based services. We strive to hire providers with firsthand experience with disability supports and a strong educational background and skill set. We understand that it is a privilege to be invited into someone’s home and are careful to accommodate your schedule, rather than having you accommodate ours.
Our staff has extensive experience with supports for individuals with disabilities, to include:
– In-house, RN oversight
– Service Facilitation under all Medicaid Programs
– Individual and Family Caregiver Training
– IEP/504 Support and Advocacy
– Referrals to PT/OT/ST/ABA and other therapies
– Assistance with Independent Living Options
– Experience with Housing Vouchers
– Help with Assistive Technology
– Assistance with referrals for FAPT and CSA Funding
– Care Coordination for women in high-risk pregnancies
– PCA (aide) and Pediatric PCA Classes
Access holistically supports individuals with exceptional needs and their families across the state of Virginia with a focus on the unique needs of children and young adults. We travel to underserved areas such as Southwestern Virginia and the Eastern Shore. Access Child & Family Care is a small non-profit founded on the idea that it takes a village to raise a child – especially an exceptional one. We support your loved ones as we would like ours to be supported. Our staff maintain small caseloads and support each family comprehensively using our Dedicated-Care Model, in which one dedicated provider partners with a family to complete all assessments, service authorizations, and other responsibilities, with daily support availability by that same provider.